Monday, May 12, 2014

Beautiful Ink

Title: Beautiful Ink
Series: Forever Inked #1
Author: Nicole Reed
Publication: 
Links: AmazonB&NGoodreads
Reviewer: Kimmy
Ratings: 5/5

I'm finding it hard to review this book without giving to much away but I did my best.

Fuck me sideways! I finished up this book on Saturday.... it's Monday and I can't stop thinking about it. A book with MC's and tattoos, yes please!



The book captivated me from the beginning. The prologue will leave you thinking WHAT THE FUCK? I found myself reading faster and faster for just a smidgen, a glimmer of any answers to my questions.

I needed Keller to love Holden I much as I did. It BROKE MY HEART that she could blame him for protecting and defending her. Holden worshiped the ground her selfish little feet walked on. He lived his life for her and she just walked away. 

Vin was amazing but I was not okay with him and Keller having any sort of relationship. For me she was Holden's. 

Beautiful Ink was an emotional, raw, gritty read that will suck you in from the moment you start reading. 



No comments:

Post a Comment