Friday, May 2, 2014

It Ain't Me, Babe-Tillie Cole


Title: It Ain't Me, Babe
Series:
Author: Tille Cole
Publication: Tillie Cole LTD (April 26, 2014)
Links: Amazon/B&N/Goodreads
Reviewer: Kimmy
Rating:5/5
I really fucking loved this book. I am a huge fan of MC outlaw books and this one had a totally different take from the norm. In the author's note we find that Mae's life in the commune was inspired by the testimonies of ex-members from several NRM's, making this book that much more powerful. Tillie Cole's take on the MC's in the Hangmen was exceptional. She wrote a book that could have been sordid and abhorrent, instead gave us a story about strength and family. Absolutely a five star book for me.

I really hope this is made into series. I would love to read about her sisters and their love interests.